Another Day in St. Augustine

Thursday night, we experienced more of life in St. Augustine at A1A Restaurant, a favorite of my mom and Danny's. Drew and I both had pasta - mine with shrimp, his with a variety of shellfish - and ate way more of it than we should have. Delicious.


Friday - our last day in St. Augustine - was low-key. A nice jog, a game of frisbee, some errands, and a few movies. That afternoon, we spent some time at the Conch House, the marina where my mom and Danny keep their boat docked. There was live music, free popcorn, and the cherriest Shirley Temples around. Add Winston, the oceanfront, and my pretty mama, and what more do you need?



I sure will be sad to leave this part of the world. At least I get to take ^him^ with me when I go. :)

Comments

Popular Posts