Home again, Home again
We did it! We survived finals; I just knew we would. We also traveled safely from Utah to Florida on a big, metal bird, and now we're home sweet home. Lush green trees, temperatures in the low 70s, and all of our favorite people - why do we ever leave this place?!
Since arriving in Georgia, we've spent some time...
...playing with the fluffiest, cuddliest bunny you ever did see. Lisa's babysitting it for a friend until Christmas, and we've been giving it plenty of lovin' so he's nice and friendly for his new family on Christmas morning. That is if he doesn't find his way into our suitcase with a ticket back to Utah before then.
...playing Nazi Zombies, of course. What else is Christmas break for? It makes Drew unbelievably happy to participate in the virtual slaughter of the undead corpses of Nazi soldiers in some scary abandoned warehouse. Unbelievably happy.
...and eating, shopping, and cooking a ham with my [vegan] mom.
I love this place and these people. It's great to be home.
Since arriving in Georgia, we've spent some time...
...playing with the fluffiest, cuddliest bunny you ever did see. Lisa's babysitting it for a friend until Christmas, and we've been giving it plenty of lovin' so he's nice and friendly for his new family on Christmas morning. That is if he doesn't find his way into our suitcase with a ticket back to Utah before then.
...decorating Christmas cookies. It's a Barnes family tradition; one I was participating in long before I was a Barnes. Messy, but incredibly festive and quite tasty, too.
I love this place and these people. It's great to be home.



Comments
Post a Comment