Rock Canyon
After one too many hours spent on the couch this morning, we - Drew, Lori, Lisa, and I - got out and about for a short walk up Rock Canyon. It was beyond frigid, and, as usual, our Georgia bodies were improperly dressed for the snowy occasion; still, we had a grand old time, and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the sights and playing in what is supposedly the 'best snow on earth'.
I think this lovely place is about the warmest welcome to the cold, cold west that Lisa will be getting. The freezing temperatures sure are a lot more tolerable when the snow is fresh and the scenery - especially that sunset - is simply breathtaking.
I think this lovely place is about the warmest welcome to the cold, cold west that Lisa will be getting. The freezing temperatures sure are a lot more tolerable when the snow is fresh and the scenery - especially that sunset - is simply breathtaking.
Comments
Post a Comment