My Jessie's B-Day
Today is my Jessica's happy 25th birthday.
My birthday was on January 25th, so my separation anxiety from being apart from her in age the past few days is finally over.
I like to joke that before we were born we were up in heaven together and when I left to be born she couldn't stand being apart from me so she promptly followed me down.
The truth is that I need her much more than she needs me. In fact, she probably left heaven first and I was in such a hurry to catch up that I passed her by and beat her here. Well, before this gets any cheesier I will add a picture and end with a short statement that I love Jessica dearly. She is my all time best friend, greatest ally, biggest fan, and best example. Anyone who comes in contact with her is better for it. Especially me. She is beautiful in every way a person can be. I can't believe how privileged I am to be me because I am with Jessica.
Comments
Post a Comment