A Fiery New Year
We spent our last [actually chilly] night in Richmond Hill around a fire in Drew's backyard - one of my most favorite pastimes.
They say how you start a new year foreshadows the rest of it. If our 2012 reflects this backyard fire, it will unfold magnificently with homemade warmth; enriching conversation; organic change; the curious and powerful; good people; and, of course, plenty of chocolate and marshmallows. I hope this year is filled with emotion and passion and spirit and light. I hope it's fiery.
![]() |
| Our camera works some crazy magic with flames... |
They say how you start a new year foreshadows the rest of it. If our 2012 reflects this backyard fire, it will unfold magnificently with homemade warmth; enriching conversation; organic change; the curious and powerful; good people; and, of course, plenty of chocolate and marshmallows. I hope this year is filled with emotion and passion and spirit and light. I hope it's fiery.

Comments
Post a Comment