Work and Play
Drew and I spent last weekend at the beach, taking care of a few to-do list items and getting the place honeymoon-ready for Lori and Zach (who get married in two days - hooray!). Curiously, there are only pictures of me working hard, and only pictures of Drew playing on the beach... you can draw your own conclusions. In reality, both of us worked a little and played a little this weekend, and, contrary to what the photographs indicate, Drew definitely worked harder than I did; he also played harder.
:: working hard ::
:: playing hard ::
I just remembered that Drew's senior quote in high school was "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." Others have complemented that phrase with "All play and no work makes Jack a mere toy." The beach house keeps us from being either dull or mere toys. We work plenty and play plenty, and we have a grand old time doing both.
Comments
Post a Comment