Big D

It's official. Big D (aka Drew) will be working for Big-D this summer. 
Congrats, lovey! 

We're stoked for the opportunity (it really is a fantastic one), 
but we're quite bummed to be spending so much time apart this summer. 

The company is headquartered in Salt Lake, so Drew will stay here with his gracious sister, Christie,
and I'll fly, fly away to work at Duke TIP in North Carolina and Florida for two months. 

That will be a sad day. 
Drew's job is pretty far removed from any situation or environment that might require a hardhat, 
but they gave him one anyway, just in case. 
It even has his name on it and everything.

With that thing, I guess I won't have to worry about him so much while I'm gone.
Hopefully, at the end of July, Big D will take a brief leave of absence from his fancy job at Big-D, 
and join me on the east coast for some fun in the sun with our families. 

That will be a good day. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts