Tuesday, Tuesday
I spent most of my day in class and the rest of it at work; at the end of it all, here's what I've learned:
Tuesdays are long.
Charlotte's Web is delightful.
Utah is still far too far away from home.
Drew is a much more diligent student than I am.
At 11pm, Lucky Charms really are "magically delicious."
Winter is all too rapidly supplanting fall in this part of the world.
Dishes just don't do themselves, no matter how hard you wish for it.
And while I want a big, yellow dog, coming home to a medium-sized, yellow-haired husband is unbeatable.
Tuesdays are long.
Charlotte's Web is delightful.
Utah is still far too far away from home.
Drew is a much more diligent student than I am.
At 11pm, Lucky Charms really are "magically delicious."
Winter is all too rapidly supplanting fall in this part of the world.
Dishes just don't do themselves, no matter how hard you wish for it.
And while I want a big, yellow dog, coming home to a medium-sized, yellow-haired husband is unbeatable.
Tuesday, you've taught me much, but I'm glad tomorrow is Wednesday.
Comments
Post a Comment