We're back in Utah! Finally. I already miss all of my favorite people on the east coast, but it's quite nice to be back in our own apartment, sleeping in our bed, showering in our shower, and reorganizing our little life together. After leaving Richmond Hill, we headed to Hilton Head Island, SC to spend an evening with my mom and Danny before heading west. Until then, I was missing out on slumber parties on the boat, so it was high time that I spent the night with them in their floating home away from home.
We had a delicious dinner and spent a great evening outside watching kids karaoke. After leaving Hilton Head, our trip westward was pretty quick and uneventful. We stopped in St. Louis, MO the first night, and then made it all the way back to Provo the next day, desperate to be home. It was a grueling second day; I doubt we'll ever drive 23 hours straight again, but I'm glad that we're here now and not still en route. Here is a small snapshot of our journey.
 |
Rolo McFlurry, highly recommended.
Electric plum pedicure, courtesy of Mama Mia.
St. Louis Gateway Arch. |
 |
Me sleeping through Missouri.
Drew enjoying the weather in Denver, CO. |
 |
There's not much to see in the landscape of the Midwest,
but they have great clouds. |
Comments
Post a Comment