Lori + Zach: Here Comes the Bride
[Pardon the ridiculous time lapse between this post and the last... Life got a wee bit crazy and blogging took a backseat. Finally, with Drew out hunting and a three-day-weekend perfect for procrastinating on everything else, it's high time that I take some time to share the rest of Lori's wedding pictures with everyone.]
So, I was planning to wrap up pictures of Lori and Zach's big day with one more post, but I took so many pre-game pictures, and they're all so beautiful (well, Lori was a beautiful bride and Zach wasn't so bad either), that I decided they deserved their very own post. Here's a little glimpse of the wedding morning:
After a teary first look at each other, Lori and Zach once again went separate ways for just a little longer, to be reunited for good and forever at the temple. That's next!
So, I was planning to wrap up pictures of Lori and Zach's big day with one more post, but I took so many pre-game pictures, and they're all so beautiful (well, Lori was a beautiful bride and Zach wasn't so bad either), that I decided they deserved their very own post. Here's a little glimpse of the wedding morning:
:: Getting ready in her mama's bathroom ::
:: Meanwhile, downstairs... ::
:: The Dress ::
:: All ready ::
:: The First Look ::
After a teary first look at each other, Lori and Zach once again went separate ways for just a little longer, to be reunited for good and forever at the temple. That's next!
Comments
Post a Comment