A Night on the Town

Well these pictures are extra, extra late, but better late than never, right? Last, last Wednesday, Drew drove to Salt Lake and picked me up from work for a night on the town in SLC. Aside from sparing me the afternoon (standing) bus ride home, this evening out gave us the chance to meet up with Aaron and Jaimie after far too long to celebrate Aaron's birthday. While waiting around for Aaron to get off work, we wandered around Temple Square, which was mostly vacant at such an hour on such a chilly day.

A wee bit cold, tired, and hungry...

We eventually made it to our dinner destination: Himalayan Kitchen. It was an Indian first for Drew and I, and not a bad experience at all. Naan is definitely a new mutual favorite. 


After dinner, we headed to City Creek Center for some hot chocolate, sparkling water fountains, and some seeing of the quite fancy and expensive sights. 


I spend so much time in Salt Lake these days, but I never really get to enjoy the city. It's a good one, and it was a good night. 

Comments

Popular Posts